Welcome to Bodhitree
What Is Bodhitree?
BodhiTree is an online learning platform developed at IIT Bombay with the mission of providing accessible quality technical education for all, through personalized, flexible, and hands-on complete learning.
BodhiTree hosts interactive multimedia books including lab manuals that mimic classroom teaching. Books are made of chapters which in turn are composed of interactive videos (interactivity is achieved via periodic pop-up quizzes embedded within the video), auto-graded practice problems, reference material, slides etc. These books can be accessed by students via a smartphone app as well as a web-browser.
Our model encourages personalized self-learning as well as instructor-guided flipped classrooms . BodhiTree provides a one stop solution to all instructor needs as outlined below.
Using BodhiTree As A Self-Learning Student
- Sign-up for existing course material here: https://garuda.bodhi.cse.iitb.ac.in/
- Bodhi-Intern program: see here
- Watch interactive multimedia books to learn various subjects.
- Online discussion of subject topics.
- Compare your performance on interactive quizzes relative to others.
Using BodhiTree As An Instructor
- Assemble course specific book from multiple books.
- Organise content as chapters -> sections -> elements.
- Organise elements as: interactive videos, slides, documents, quizzes, reference material, auto-graded practice problems.
- Impose schedule, monitor student progress, share marks, facilitate discussions.
- Manage auto-graded programming labs.
- Organize lab reports for manual grading.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you wish to use BodhiTree in your teaching.
- Various BodhiTree instances currently running: Login/SignUp.
4th Flooor KRESIT Building Synery Lab, IIT Bombay, Powai Mumbai - 400076, Maharashtra Email: firstname.lastname@example.org